Thank you for your service to our country. Albright College is proud to have a growing veteran population in our School of Professional Studies. Albright College participates in the Yellow Ribbon program.
Albright College provides the following solutions for active duty military and veterans to help meet their academic needs:
- Potential to submit military and life experiences that may quality as college credits under Albright College’s Prior Learning Assessment tool called Academic Credit for Experiential Learning (ACEL).
- Ability for active duty military to take CLEP examinations for free* at multiple Albright College locations throughout Pennsylvania. Veterans may be eligible for reimbursement of CLEP examinations*through the Veterans Administration.
- Ability for veterans, active military and all ADP students to transfer DSST (formerly known as DANTES) exams towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Small class sizes that are tailored to adult learners. Our classes are developed to incorporate life and leadership skills into the classroom.
- Access to support services that include: writing center, online tutoring, and library services
- Access to the Experiential Learning & Career Development Center who can help you develop your military skillset into a resumé for your post-military career.
* see CLEP website for details
Get on the Fast Track to Your Degree
- Finish in approximately 24 months
- Attend class only one night a week
- Financial Aid is available
- Scholarship opportunities for those with partner community college associate degrees
- Seven majors offered
- Nine convenient locations
- Complimentary unofficial transcript evaluation
- All classes in a single location
- Attend class with other adult students
- Classes are guaranteed
- No “expiration” date on credits you’ve earned
- Books included in tuition costs, and delivered right to you
- No technology or computer fees