Student Grievance Process – Albright College

Student Grievance Process

Albright College is committed to ensuring each student has a positive academic and residential learning experience in order for students to achieve success.  When issues arise that negatively impact a student’s experience, and where the student has properly sought resolution but received an unsatisfactory response, the student should submit an online grievance form.

The online grievance form must be submitted within 10 days upon receipt of an unsatisfactory response.  Likewise, the student will be contacted within 10 days of submission of the grievance.  The online grievance form will insure formal tracking of the grievance process.

Grievance Form

If a student has not reached resolution by addressing a complaint or concern through the leadership of the department or area involved or through the channels listed above they may file a grievance using an online form found here will need to authenticate their identity online. They will not be able to make anonymous complaints. Contact will be made with the student who files the grievance within 10 days of filing.Complaints and resolution will be kept on file with the institution for seven years from point of filing, or until a student graduates if longer than seven years beyond the complaint.

In the unlikely event that an issue cannot be resolved by the College, students may file a complaint with their respective State Licensing Authority. For residential students taking courses on-campus, the Pennsylvania Department of Education — Postsecondary and Adult Education would be the applicable agency.

Division of Higher & Career Education
Pennsylvania Department of Education-Postsecondary and Adult Education
333 Market Street, 12th Fl.
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
tel: (717) 783-8228
fax: (717) 722-3622

Unresolved complaints may also be filed with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street, Second Floor West
Philadelphia, PA 19104
tel: (267) 284-5000