Spring Move-in Process
All residential students that are not on campus over the Interim term were assigned a move-in date and time to return to campus. Students with any questions about the move-in process should email firstname.lastname@example.org. The following process should be followed during a student’s designated move-in time:
- Upon arriving to campus during your designated time, you must report directly to Shirk Stadium (Exeter Street entrance) for a COVID-19 antigen test. Do not go to your residence hall.
- Please remain in your vehicle. Your COVID-19 test will be administered in a drive-thru fashion at Shirk Stadium. You will be directed to a parking space until the results are returned, which takes about 15-20 minutes. If your test is returned negative, Residential Life will grant access to your residence hall. If your test is positive, you will need to return to your permanent address until the date designated by Gable Health.
- If you have previously tested positive for COVID-19 but your test was not administered on campus, you will need to bring a copy of your test results to provide to Gable Health during your reentry testing.
- You will need to continue commitments made with the Community Care Compact.
- In an effort to reduce the number of positive tests returned during the move-in process, the college asks that you adhere to all safety guidelines outlined by the Pennsylvania Department of Health, including completing a self-quarantine 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival to campus.
- If you have a meal plan for spring 2021, it will be activated upon your move-in to the residence halls.