Student Involvement & Leadership
Join Us Where Lions Lead the Way
The Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (OSIL) supports all areas of student engagement outside the classroom. Whether you’re looking to join a student club, take a leadership workshop, be a mentor to incoming students or serve the Albright and local communities, we are here to help guide the journey.
Located in the McMillan Student Center, our professional and student staff are host to the following offices and initiatives:
- All Orientation Programs – Summer Foundations, August Welcome Weekend, and September Extend & Explore Events
- Peer Orientation Person (POP) Leaders – Student leaders who assist with planning Orientation events and help guide first-year students.
- Student-run Clubs and Organizations – Guided by Student Government Association (SGA), there are 54 active student organizations on campus.
- Albright College Activities Council (AC2) – A student-run campus programming board that plans monthly large-scale campus events.
- Multicultural Affairs (MCA) – Focused education and programming efforts around diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Fraternity and Sorority Life – Albright has eight fraternity & sorority life organizations with social and service goals.
- Center for Community Service and Engagement (CCSE) – Connects students and staff with service opportunities on campus and in the greater Reading community.
- McMillan Student Center Information Desk – A resource of information and supplies for all of campus.
Planning an event? Let’s get started.
Your event will require a lot of preparation – from scheduling to catering to making sure everyone has a place to sit. The links below will help you access the resources you need and give you a good understanding of the rules and regulations you will need to follow. We encourage you to read these documents fully before beginning your planning process.
To host an event, you will need to first submit an experience proposal. Once approved, you can then begin reserving a venue, arranging catering, and ordering tables. The links below will help simplify the process for you.
Let us know what kind of event you’re planning with details. The prompts will guide you.
Reserving a facility for your event is as easy as filling out a form. Start here.
From light snacks to breakfast to custom menu requests, we can help you with all your foodservice needs.
You can reserve tables right online. Just fill out a form and it’s all good to go!
Student Program Bus Request Form
- The college reserves the right to cancel a reservation for special and/or unforeseen circumstances, although every effort will be made to honor scheduling.
- To avoid any delays in processing and receiving approval for your program complete each line as indicated.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- All forms must be submitted to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership at least ten days before the event is to take place. Any forms submitted after ten days before the event may not be scheduled due to short notice.
- If you need to schedule an event-planning meeting with the Director of Student Involvement and Leadership; please schedule this meeting at extension 6619.
Fields marked with * are required to submit this form.
Need personal assistance? Have a question? Our team at the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership is here to help.
Fraternity and Sorority Life and Multicultural Affairs Coordinator
Director of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership
Student Desk Manager