Welcome to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (OSIL)! Realizing that the OSIL is the location where many visitors to Albright College and the Albright Community come for assistance it is the mission of the Professional and student staff to provide assistance in a prompt and professional manner.
At Albright College the students get involved in a multitude of activities, clubs, organizations, and Greek Life Organizations. This website is designed to give you a resource which allows you to find information about the clubs/organizations that you are interested in joining; give suggestions for activities on campus; print off applications for various jobs related to the student activities office; see what events are happening on campus; or request a bus/room for your organization’s event. Please look around and get acquainted with this site! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact Keith Walls at email@example.com
Our website is constantly growing and changing and we encourage you to visit our site on a regular basis.
Student Event Planning
Please see “How to Submit a Room Request” BEFORE you reserve a room.
Please follow the links or information below after your event space/room has been approved and scheduled.
Student Program Bus Request Form
- The college reserves the right to cancel a reservation for special and/or unforeseen circumstances, although every effort will be made to honor scheduling.
- To avoid any delays in processing and receiving approval for your program complete each line as indicated.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- All forms must be submitted to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership at least ten days before the event is to take place. Any forms submitted after ten days before the event may not be scheduled due to short notice.
- If you need to schedule an event-planning meeting with the Director of Student Involvement and Leadership; please schedule this meeting at extension 6619.
Fields marked with * are required to submit this form.
Please make reservations for tables by emailing OSIL@albright.edu.
Student Center Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 12:00PM – 6:00PM
If you plan to contract with outside vendors for services please contact Keith Walls in the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership to execute any necessary contracts in a timely fashion. Please allow ten days of advance notice for these departments on campus.