Student Involvement & Leadership
Welcome to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (OSIL)!
The OSIL office supports all Albright clubs and organizations, and oversees First Year Orientation, Welcome Weekend, the Student Government Association, Sorority and Fraternity Life, Multicultural Affairs, the Center for Community Service and Engagement (CCSE), the Student Center Desk and the Albright College Activities Council (AC2). Whether we are assisting our students in their engagement, or providing leadership and growth opportunities, we are here to make sure Albrightians thrive in our campus community. Check out aLink for all updates on events, opportunities and memberships. Our offices are located in the McMillan Center on the first floor behind the Student Center Desk and on the ground floor across from the mailroom.
Questions? Contact us at:
McMillan Student Center
Director of the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership – Katy Mangold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fraternity and Sorority Life & Multicultural Affairs Coordinator – Keith Walls at email@example.com
Student Desk Manager – Christina Farris
Student Event Planning
UPDATE for 8/21/2021
To all student clubs and organizations!!! We are currently accepting proposals for Fall 2021 in-person events but weekly/consistent group meetings can be reserved through the events reservation page. Please go to the OSIL aLink page HERE and review application requirements for events. You may not reserve a room/outdoor space for an event until it is approved by OSIL. Once your event is approved, go to the event reservation page HERE to book the space. You may use that same link to begin reserving your meeting spaces for the Fall semester.
Student Program Bus Request Form
- The college reserves the right to cancel a reservation for special and/or unforeseen circumstances, although every effort will be made to honor scheduling.
- To avoid any delays in processing and receiving approval for your program complete each line as indicated.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- All forms must be submitted to the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership at least ten days before the event is to take place. Any forms submitted after ten days before the event may not be scheduled due to short notice.
- If you need to schedule an event-planning meeting with the Director of Student Involvement and Leadership; please schedule this meeting at extension 6619.
Fields marked with * are required to submit this form.
Please make reservations for tables by visiting the OSIL aLink page HERE.
Student Center Desk Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 12:00PM – 6:00PM
If you plan to contract with outside vendors for services please contact Katy Mangold in the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership to execute any necessary contracts in a timely fashion. Please allow ten days of advance notice for these departments on campus.