Rockland Hall Coffee Lounge
The student-run coffee lounge — soon to open on the first floor of Rockland Hall — will be an entrepreneurial effort to serve the members of Albright and the community at large. This location will provide students with opportunities for experiential learning and be a place for visitors to visit the Rockland Shopping Center, relax, and enjoy a cup of Joffrey’s Coffee.
The shop will serve Joffrey’s Coffee and an assortment of food products. A menu will be forthcoming.
Name and Logo Concept Contest
The Coffee Lounge needs a name, and it needs a symbol. All students of Albright College may submit names and designs for consideration by the College’s Deep Dive Team overseeing planning.
- Who Can Enter: Students of Albright College
- Deadline: April 12, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- How to submit: Email your entries (name and logo concept) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission Format: Graphic file — .jpeg or .png preferred
- Grand Prize: $150 awarded by the Dearden Honor Society
- Submissions should consider names and designs that will make this space unique and inviting to Albright students and the local community.
- Include the names of all team members with your submission.
- Submissions will be judged for quality, creativity and marketability for the new space in Rockland Plaza.
- Submissions will be reviewed by staff, faculty and students on the planning team.
- A winner will be announced April 29, 2019.
- By accepting the award, the winner(s) relinquishes to Albright College all rights to the name and design submitted. The winning submission will be used by the college to produce final copy of the design to be used in branding and marketing the new coffee shop. This may include modifications deemed necessary.