Dean of Students
What We Do – a message from your Dean of Students
The Dean of Students Office is located within the Office of the Vice President of Student and Campus Life and Chief Health Officer, in Selwyn Hall – South. The Dean of Students Office oversees the overall development of students, student leadership initiatives, student and campus life activities, new student orientation programs, and supports student success and engagement efforts. This Office provides direct supervision to the International Students Office, as well as the Office of Community Standards. The Dean of Students also serves as the Title IX Coordinator.
The Dean of Students Office encourages a campus culture and environment whereby students are able to study, work and socialize in a thriving, inclusive and equitable community. We work with students to instill concepts such as self-advocacy, personal integrity, community engagement, and accountability to self and others. The Dean of Students Office assists students with general transition needs, personal difficulties, and many other issues and concerns. We value each student’s unique character, and we challenge and support all students throughout their academic journey.
- View a flowchart which shows harassment, discrimination, or sexual misconduct support and reporting options and additional resources
- View a text-based accessible listing of harassment, discrimination, or sexual misconduct support and reporting options and additional resources
- Discrimination, Harassment or Sexual Misconduct Anonymous Complaint Form
- Albright College Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP)
- 2020 Sexual Assault Awareness Month Calendar
Becki Achey, M.S. ’18
Acting Dean of Students and Title IX Coordinator
Office Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.