Public Safety Office Main Phone: 610-921-7670
1311 College Avenue – Reading, PA 19604 (corner of Linden and College Avenue)
The Public Safety Office is located at 1311 College Avenue. There are emergency telephones strategically located throughout the campus that can be accessed in emergencies by pressing the red key button. These telephones also provide local calling capabilities.
Welcome back! We look forward to a safe and successful school year. Please stop by the Public Safety Office for information regarding shuttle schedules, ID cards, keys or if you have any other questions. Our department is open 24/7, 365 days a year!
Remember, if you need transportation to the airport or bus station, please visit our “Transportation” section of our Campus Safety Resources page and submit all requests in advance. If you have any questions, please contact John McCormack or Terry Hegedus.
- Albright College receives grant to combat underage drinking. View the video from WFMZ here.
- R.A.D. Self Defense Sign-ups
- Check out the Department of Public Safety’s Facebook page for safety information, shuttle schedules, programs and events, emergency information and school delays/closings. Do you have a question for us? ASK HERE!
View the 2017 Campus Security and Fire Report by clicking here.
ID Photograph Submission
- Go to https://id-photo-web.albright.edu/
- Login using your LionLink name and password
- Follow the instructions on that page
- Please complete this by July 1
- Please direct any questions to the IT Services Help Desk at 610-921-7676