Master's Degree Articulations | Albright College

Master’s Degree Articulations

Albright College has partnered with some of the best regional colleges and universities in the area to provide Albright College graduates with seamless transfer benefits and in some cases scholarship opportunities for graduate programs. Whether it is your Master’s in Education at Albright College, an MBA, Masters in Criminal Justice, or Masters in Organizational Leadership, or Human Resources, agreements are in place to help you get to the next level.

Partner Schools

Villanova University Villanova School of Business SJU Graduate Studies

Articulation Agreement

For more information,
please call:

  • M.A.C. Master of Accountancy
  • M.S.A. Master of Science in Analytics
  • M.S.F. Master of Science in Finance

Articulation Agreement (Business)
Articulation Agreement (Criminal Justice & Organizational Development

For more information,
please call:

  • M.S. in Criminal Justice
  • M.S. in Criminal Justice (Online)
  • M.S. in Environmental Protection & Safety Mgmt
  • M.S. in Homeland Security
  • M.S. in Public Safety Mgmt
  • M.S. in Organization Development and LeadershipM.S. in Organization Development and Leadership (Online)
  • Professional MBA (Classroom/Online)
  • M.S. in Business Intelligence (Classroom/Online)
  • M.S. in Financial Services (Classroom/Online)
  • M.S. in International Marketing
  • M.S. in Managing Human Capital (Classroom/Online)

Moravian College Comencius Center University of Delaware School of Public Policy and Administration

Articulation Agreement

For more information,
please call:

  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM)

Articulation Agreement

For more information,
please call:

  • Master of Arts in Urban Affairs and Public Policy
  • Master of Arts in Historic Preservation (MAHP)
  • Master of Public Administration (MPA)

Chestnut Hill College

Articulation Agreement

For more information:
215-248-7193 or

  • Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical and Counseling Psychology (CCP)
  • Master of Science (M.S) in Administration of Human Services
  • Master of Science in Instructional Technology