Education Graduate Program Requirements
Requirements for Graduate Programs in Education
Master’s Degree Requirements
In order to graduate from Albright College with a master’s degree, the student must meet all of the following requirements:
- Admission to degree program and degree candidacy
- Completion of the entire program of study, including at least 12 core credit hours, 15 concentration credit hours, and nine credit hours in liberal arts study, and successful completion of a thesis, short research project, or comprehensive exam.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.8
- Completion of coursework within six years
- Submission of an Application for Graduation and payment of all tuition fees and other financial obligations to Albright College
A maximum of nine credit hours from regionally accredited institutions, with a grade of B or better, may be accepted for transfer if the courses are appropriate to the plan of study. Grades from courses transferred are not computed into the student’s Albright College grade point average. Transfer credit may not be given for graduate level courses completed in fulfilling baccalaureate degree requirements.