Transfer to Albright College
For many of our adult learners, Albright College will be the institution where they finish their bachelor’s degree, but not where they started. We see many students that have previous college credits from community colleges, private and public institutions of higher education. At Albright College, we will review all previous regionally accredited college credits for transfer, regardless of the year the course took place. Albright College does have partnership agreements with many community colleges in Pennsylvania and New Jersey that will give alumni of these colleges scholarships at Albright College.
To have your transcripts reviewed for transfer credit evaluation, please mail official transcripts to:
PO Box 15234
13th & Bern Sts.
Reading, PA 19612-5234
If your institution prefers to send electronic official transcripts (ex. Parchment), please have the official electronic transcript emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reading Area Community College (RACC)
- Bucks County Community College
- Delaware County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)
- Lackawanna College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- Montgomery County Community College (MCCC)
- Northampton Community College
- Ocean County Community College (NJ)
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Warren County Community College