Move into the Express Lane
Albright’s School of Professional Studies can help you start planning your future today. Whether you are a working adult seeking an accelerated bachelor’s degree or you are interested in a masters degree in education, Albright will help you find the program that is right to you. Whichever program you enter, you will discover exciting new opportunities — educational and professional — and networking relationships that will last a lifetime.
Attend class only one night a week
Accelerated undergraduate courses meet over 5-7 weeks
Nine Convenient Locations & One Online Certificate
Financial Aid is available
Attend class with other adult students
Get on the Fast Track to your Degree.
- An adult learner is anyone who is at least 21 years of age, or a veteran or active duty service member, or someone who assumes multiple adult roles of responsibility.
- Seven accelerated bachelor’s degrees, one certificate and one master’s degree offered
- Nine convenient bachelor degree locations, a master’s degree at our Reading campus, and one online certificate are currently available
- Accelerated bachelor’s degree & certificate courses meet over 5-7 weeks. Master’s degree courses meet in fall, spring, interim and summer semesters
- Attend class only one night a week for accelerated bachelor’s degree courses
- Financial Aid is available
- Scholarship opportunities for bachelor’s degree programs for those with partner community college associate degrees
- Complimentary unofficial credit transfer evaluation
- All classes in a single location
- Attend class with other adult students
- No “expiration” date on credits you’ve earned for accelerated bachelor’s degree programs
- Textbooks (primarily digital textbooks, open educational resources and electronic course resources) included in tuition costs for accelerated bachelor degree and certificate programs. In some courses, students have the option to purchase a print version of the textbook, should they prefer this format.
- No technology or computer fees