- Affordable tuition at $375 per undergraduate credit (and no fees!)
- Simplified admission process – no entrance exams or application fees and flexible start dates
- Accelerated format that lets you complete 4 credits (1 course) in 7.5 weeks
- Generous transfer of credit policies, financial aid and scholarships for adult students
- Transfer credits from other institutions and earn credits for knowledge gained in the workplace
Designed for working adults
Albright’s accelerated degree curriculum is built to allow you to begin or complete your degree. Apply with ease and let your admissions counselor guide you through the application process–and when help is needed to make it all work, you have a dedicated academic coach to help you.
Our innovative and newly revised curriculum features an accelerated course format that meets the needs of adult learners. Whether you are interested in a fully asynchronous online or a hybrid learning environment (a mixture of face to face and online instruction), you will engage in interactions that promote collaboration and networking that will further your career path. Many associate degrees transfer fully to Albright’s programs with automatic program acceptance.
Choose your degree:
Teacher Certification: PreK-4; K-12; Secondary Education; Special Education
Post Baccalaureate Certifications for Education: Art K-12; Biology 7-12; Chemistry 7-12; Physics 7-12; English 7-12; French K-12; Spanish K-12; Latin 7-12; Mathematics 7-12; Social Studies History Concentration 7-12; Social Studies Political Science Concentration 7-12; PreK-4; Special Education K-6; Special Education 7-12