Move into the Express Lane
Albright’s School of Professional Studies can help you start planning your future today. Whether you are a working adult seeking an accelerated bachelor’s degree or you are interested in a masters degree in education, Albright will help you find the program that is right to you. Whichever program you enter, you will discover exciting new opportunities — educational and professional — and networking relationships that will last a lifetime.
Attend class only one night a week
Accelerated undergraduate courses meet over 5-7 weeks
Nine Convenient Locations & One Online Certificate
Financial Aid is available
Attend class with other adult students
Get on the Fast Track to your Degree.
- Seven accelerated bachelor’s degrees, one certificate and one master’s degree offered
- Nine convenient bachelor degree locations, a master’s degree at our Reading campus, and one online certificate are currently available
- Accelerated bachelor’s degree & certificate courses meet over 5-7 weeks. Master’s degree courses meet in fall, spring, interim and summer semesters
- Attend class only one night a week for accelerated bachelor’s degree courses
- Financial Aid is available
- Scholarship opportunities for bachelor’s degree programs for those with partner community college associate degrees
- Complimentary unofficial credit transfer evaluation
- All classes in a single location
- Attend class with other adult students
- No “expiration” date on credits you’ve earned for accelerated bachelor’s degree programs
- Textbooks (a combination of digital textbooks and/or hardback textbooks) included in tuition costs, and delivered right to you for accelerated bachelor degree and certificate programs.
- No technology or computer fees