Michael J. Kitsock, M.S.
Adjunct Instructor in Latin
Matriculated, graduate non-degree (Latin), Villanova University, 1991-2001
NEH Fellow (Latin), Notre Dame University, 1990
PDE Cert. (Latin), Millersville University, 1989
M.S. Ed. (magna cum laude), University of Scranton, 1982
PDE Cert. (English), East Stroudsburg University, 1975
B.S. Ed., East Stroudsburg University, 1975
Areas of Expertise
- Latin pedagogy
- Reading and literacy
Areas of Research
- “Music in the Latin Classroom: Effective Teaching Techniques,” Pennsylvania Classical Association, April 2005.
- “Classical References in Modern Film,” Pennsylvania Classical Association, October 1998.
- “Epigraphy in the Latin Classroom,” Classical Association of Atlantic States, July 1998.
- Finalist, Pennsylvania Teacher of the Year, 2004
- LAT 101/2 Elementary Latin I, II
- LAT 201/2 Intermediate Latin I, II