Benefits & Services
- Lions for Life: Continue learning with the Alumni Association
- Early Learning Center
- Franklin Institute Discount Program
- Gingrich Library
- Schumo Center
- Santander Arena and Performing Arts Center Discount Program
- Local Hotel Accommodations
- Free online estate planning tool – we invite you to use this free, online estate planning tool, courtesy of our partner FreeWill. It makes it simple to create your legal will and include the necessary language to designate a planned gift to Albright College. It can also be used with an attorney for more complex needs.
- Post-Graduate Articulations – Albright College has partnered with some of the best regional colleges and universities to provide our alumni with seamless transfer benefits and in some case scholarship opportunities for post-graduate programs.
- Refer a Future Albrightian – The Albright Alumni Referral Program gives Albright alumni the ability to refer prospective students (including transfers) to the college. We value our connection with our alumni and invite them to let us know about potential students who would benefit from an Albright education. Prospective students who are referred by an Albright alum and then granted admission will be offered the Alumni Referral Award of $500 per year.
- Alumni Playbook
- Alumni Career Services
- Replacement Diploma
- Replacement yearbooks are available to purchase for $30. To check availability and place your order, please call the alumni office at 610-921-7510 or send an email to email@example.com
- College Yearbook Archives
- Adirondack Chairs
- License Plates
- Albright Furniture for your Home or Office