Prospective Alumni Board Member Questionnaire
Please review the roles and responsibilities for an Alumni Board Member. If interested in applying, please provide us with any and all information below that you would like the Board to consider regarding your application. Applications accepted year-round.
Summary of Alumni Board Member Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage with the Albright Community in a meaningful way
- Attend at least 3 of 4 Board meetings in person or virtually and serve on at least one of the Alumni Board’s Committees
- Serve on reunion year committee during their reunion year for Homecoming
- Annually provide a thoughtful and meaningful financial gift to the college (no minimum amount is imposed)
- Term limits are 3 years and eligible board members, if nominated and re-elected, can serve a second term.