- February 25, 9am – 3pm Campus Center South Lounge
- May 13, 9am – 3pm Campus Center South Lounge
The Alumni Association Board is an advisory body created to represent alumni issues and concerns, and to help connect alumni with Albright’s 21,000 living alumni. The Alumni Association is led by a board of Albright College graduates of varying class years, occupations, gender, race and life experience. The Alumni Board typically has 25 elected members. They serve as a representative voice for our alumni body, connecting alumni with current students, and upholding Albright traditions for future generations. The Alumni Board is not an independent, separately incorporated entity; the Alumni Relations Office oversees the Alumni Association and the Executive Committee of the Alumni Board reports through them to the President and the Board of Trustees.
Tricia Fitzgerald ’93
Kat Biehl ’11
President Elect/Goverhance Committee Chair
Carl Janson ’73
Campus Outreach Committee Chair
Natalie Wallace ’07
Advancement Committee Chair
Sean Crossley ’11
Alumni Outreach Committee Chair
Abhishek Amatya ’08
Ashley Chambers ’08
Stephen Deihl ’99
Debbie Gardner ’08
Kevin Hinkle ’02
Jason Hoerr ’08
Darryl Jeffries ‘66
Joanne Mathiasen ’80
Julia Miller ’13
Ryan D. Oestreich ‘08
Steve Sieller ’06
Kenneth Neil Van Dine ’88
Lou Verdelli ’92
Frieda Weise ’64
The mission of the Albright Alumni Association, in partnership with the College, shall be to nurture the spirit of Alma Mater in students, alumni and friends through our time, talent and treasure for a life long connection.
- The College and Alumni Association’s history
- The College and Alumni Association’s mission and goals
- The Alumni Association’s Strategic Plan
- The Alumni Associations Bylaws
- Events and Member Benefits offered to alumni
In accordance with the Alumni Association bylaws, we expect that you will abide by the following limits regarding your service:
- A term consists of three years
- No member of the Board shall serve for greater than six consecutive years
- After a board member’s second consecutive term is complete, that person may not return to the board as a voting member until after three years from the date their term expired.
In accordance with the Alumni Association mission, we expect that each board member be responsible for the following contributions:
- Prepare for, physically attend and participate in at least two or more board meetings per year
- Prepare for, attend and actively participate in the work of the Association Board including serving on a committee. Contribute expertise according to individual skills, experience and networks. Committee members will evaluate the committee’s progress toward meeting its stated goals. Some committee work will occur outside the four Alumni Association meetings. Reasonable participation in this offline work is expected.
- Attend and participate in at least one Albright alumni event per year.
- Serve on their reunion committee during their reunion year.
- Abide by and annually sign the Albright College Confidentiality Agreement.
- Abide by and annually sign the Conflict of Interest Disclosure Statement.
- Think broadly as each of you brings to the board a set of unique talents and qualities that will enhance our meetings and decisions, thus creating a better board to serve the alumni, students, and the College.
- Articulate the needs of the alumni body to the Association.
- Promote alumni events and programming through attendance and alumni outreach. You are an ambassador and an advocate who shares our accomplishments and goals with alumni, friends, business associates, and government officials.
- Identify and assist in the recruitment of potential new board members
- Alumni Association Board members are encouraged to make an annual gift to the college.
- Amount contributed is at the discretion of the individual.
- We seek to obtain 100% board participation and strongly encourage gifts to the Annual Fund.