Welcome to the Albright College Admission information page for parents or guardians! We understand the important role that parents and guardians play in the college admission process, and are eager to guide you and your student through this sometimes-unfamiliar process. Whether this is your first time through the process or your fifth, you are bound to have questions. Please use us as a resource to help you along the way. You will find information and links below that will help you learn more about Albright and the admission process.
We looking forward to partnering with you during this exciting time!
- About Albright (link to About Albright page – https://www.albright.edu/about-albright/)
- Academic Programs (link to Academics – https://www.albright.edu/academic/
- Scholarships, Grants and Financial Aid (link to financial aid – https://www.albright.edu/admission-aid/financial-aid/)
- Athletics Programs (link to Athletics site – https://albrightathletics.com/ )
- Why Albright? https://www.albright.edu/why-albright/
Timeline for Admissions
|Application Deadline||Financial Aid Deadline||Admission Notification||Financial Aid Notification||Student Response Deadline|
|Fall Enrollment||Rolling||April 30||Rolling||Rolling||June 1|
|Spring Enrollment||December 15||December 15||Rolling||Rolling||January 15|
Office of Admission
Office of Residential Life
Student Accessibility and Advocacy
Student and Campus Life