Next Steps For Accepted Students – Fall Enrollment
Congratulations on your admission to Albright College! Here’s what you should be doing next:
- Visit campus! Take a look at our visit calendar to make arrangements to join us on campus, or call us at 610-921-7700.
- If you haven’t already, please submit your application for financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Do this by April 30, 2021. For more information about financial aid at Albright, click here.
- Be curious: ask us anything. Call us at 610-921-7700 or email your Admission Counselor to get all of the answers you need about Albright.
- Submit your enrollment information below!
- Attend an Accepted Student Open House on either March 27 or April 24! Register here.
Enrollment Deposit Form
All fields are required. PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment deposits are non-refundable.