Next Steps For Accepted Students – Fall Enrollment
Congratulations on your admission to Albright College! Here’s what you should be doing next:
- Visit campus! Take a look at our visit calendar to make arrangements to join us on campus, or call us at 610-921-7700.
- If you haven’t already, please submit your application for financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For more information about financial aid at Albright, click here.
- Be curious: ask us anything. Call us at 610-921-7700 or email your Admission Counselor to get all of the answers you need about Albright.
- Submit your enrollment information below!
- Join us at one of our upcoming Accepted Student events (both in-person and virtual)! Registration available in the new year. Save the dates of March 26 and April 9.
Enrollment Deposit Form
All fields are required. PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment deposits are non-refundable.