Blue Bell Location
Advanced Technology Center Atrium
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422
- Take Exit 333 at Norristown. Go west on Germantown Pike to Route 202.
- Turn right and go north. Look for College sign on right, 1/2 mile north of Route 73.
- Alt 1: From I-76 Exit 331B, take I-476 (Blue Route) north to Exit 20, Germantown Pike West. Go west on Germantown Pike to Route 202. Turn right and go north. Look for College sign on right.
- Alt 2: Get on Pennsylvania Turnpike at Valley Forge and go east to Exit 333, then follow directions listed above.
- Alt 3: Get off Route 202 North exit, stay on Route 202 North through Norristown and north. Look for College sign on right, 1/2 mile north of Route 73.
- Alt 1: Take Route 202 north through Great Valley, King of Prussia and Norristown and north. Look for College sign on right.
- Alt 2: Take Route 422 east to Route 29 interchange. Take Route 29 east to Ridge Pike. Turn right on Ridge Pike, bear left at intersection to Germantown Pike, take Germantown Pike to Route 202. Turn left, take Route 202 north. Look for College sign on right.
- Take Routes 309 or 202 south to Montgomeryville.
- Take Route 202 south to Morris Road intersection. Look for College sign on left.
- Take I-476 (Blue Route) north to Exit 20, Germantown Pike West.
- Go west on Germantown Pike to Route 202.
- Turn right and go north. Look for College sign on right.
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) operates two bus routes directly to the Central Campus. They are:
- Route 94 from Chestnut Hill to Flourtown, Fort Washington, Ambler, Lansdale, Montgomeryville (Mall), and return.
- Route 94 connects with SEPTA Routes 23, L, and R8 in Chestnut Hill and with Regional Rail R5 service at Fort Washington, Ambler, Pennlyn, and Lansdale stations.
- Route 96 from Norristown to North Wales, Montgomeryville (Mall), Lansdale, Hatfield, Souderton, Telford, and return.
- Route 96 connects with SEPTA Routes 91, 93, 97, 98, 99, 100, and R6 service at the Norristown Transportation Center, and with Regional Rail R5 service at North Wales and Lansdale stations.
Please refer to timetables for further information. SEPTA information is available in College Hall (Security Office) or by calling 610-279-8400. Timetables can be obtained through the mail by calling 215-580-7777. Both numbers operate daily from 6 a.m. to midnight, daily.
Meet Your Enrollment Advisor: Alison Baker
B.S. Business Administration
M.B.A with a concentration in Management
Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell
Franklin Commons, Phoenixville
As an adult student, I know firsthand how difficult it is to balance school and life. There is no greater sense of relief then when you know that you have finally completed your degree. I am motivated by feeling that sense of accomplishment; showing other adult students that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and that all the hard work and sacrifice is well worth it.
Advice for a Prospective Adult Student Looking to Return to School
My advice to prospective students is to never give up. It is easy to let any obstacle stand in the way of completing your degree. Time management will take you far. It will help you balance your school work and whatever life may throw your way. Utilize your resources, and do not be afraid to ask for help. Set your sights on the goal at hand and you'll be successful in the end.