About the Degree Start Program
Jump start your undergraduate career and earn the general studies portion of your bachelor's degree in as little as
two years, while working full time. We make it easy to transfer to Albright's Accelerated
Degree Completion Program (DCP) or a traditional Albright
daytime degree program.
The Bridge Program
note: This program will be replaced beginning June 1, 2015 with discounted general studies/elective credit tuition. Tuition rate will be announced in early February 2015.
Tailored for student with few (or no) college credits, Albright College has created an incentive program called the Bridge Program. It's simple! If a student completes three Degree Start courses, they will receive the third course for FREE. Which is a savings of $1650! Since there is no limit, students could enroll in 6 DSP courses and, if they meet the Bridge requirements, SAVE $3300. NOTE: If applying for all 4 credits of DSP towards your general studies or elective requirements, the Bridge program would actually reduce your per credit cost to $275/ credit including your textbooks.
Why Choose the Albright Accelerated Degree Programs?
- High Quality Education: With our small class size and faculty support, you'll learn, grow and reach your goals in a challenging program.
- Albright is all about relationships: An enrollment advisor will work with you from your initial consultation to graduation and beyond.
- Convenience: Our all-inclusive tuition covers ALL course expenses including books that we provide for you.
- We consider your past a part of your future: Not only do we accept transfers from all regionally accredited colleges and universities
and consider work experience as well as any associated learning towards your degree.
Be a Part of Albright's 155-year Tradition of Academic Excellence
- Seven-week courses
- Classes one night a week
- Taught by Albright's outstanding and supportive faculty
- Complete the first two years of your bachelor's degree in two years or less while working full time.
- Full transfer to Accelerated Degree Completion Program.
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
For more information about the Accelerated Degree Start Program, please call 888-253-8851 or 610-921-7799
or email email@example.com.