SRI Memberships and Workshops: 2021-2022
The Science Research Institute (SRI) is unique in American education. At SRI, students learn to function in a high-level scientific research setting, developing projects and research that are meaningful to them. It is an authentic learning experience that brings a student’s own creativity and innovation to learning, while it prepares students for college- and graduate-level research as well as for “the real world.”
Who: any 5th-12th grade student
Programming will be differentiated by for the following age groups:
- Middle School: 5th-8thgrade
- High School: 9th-12thgrade
Where: On campus with Albright SRI instructors and Albright College students.
What: SRI members can continue or begin SRI programming to receive:
- Monday through Thursday individualized mentoring opportunities for projects (schedule of availability will be given to participants).
- Special equipment for all workshops/training sessions.
- Workshops and trainings are free to all SRI members.
- New workshops will be continually released and posted throughout the year.
- All workshops will be adapted for the age of the participant.
- Workshops for non-SRI members are $75.00 per workshop.
- Workshops will run live and be recorded.
- $600.00 for the semester (Sept. 13, 2021 – Jan. 27, 2022) or $1,100.00 for the year (Jan. 31 – May 26, 2022): all SRI member benefits + free enrollment in all workshops.
- Register for individual workshops only: $75.00/workshop
Semester Workshop Schedule
Please note: Workshops will be added based on student interest. If registering for an individual workshop, specify the name of the workshop.