Criteria for Community PRIDE Awards
Nominee should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Employee shows consistence of his/her work ethic.
- Employee follows through on a designated project.
- Employee completes a project with excellence.
- Employee demonstrates excellent customer service, internally and/or externally.
- Employee performs good deeds for others.
- Employee initiates a cost-saving idea.
- Employee initiates a best-practice idea.
- Employee engages in knowledge-building activities: i.e. he/she uses and/or shares his/her knowledge with the community and with students through innovative classes and campus programming.
- Employee creates a project that benefits others.
- Employee engages in innovative thinking and innovative projects.
- Employee excels in his/her job.
- Employee sets and accomplishes high goals for him/herself.
- Employee shows desire to pursue the high standards of the College.
- Employee goes a step beyond expectations.
- Employee seeks to improve his/herself professionally.
- Employee seeks to improve his/her department.
- Employee implements and promotes a new club or activity for the betterment of the campus community.
- Employee motivates others and is a positive mentor.
Albright College Pride Award Recipients
We are pleased to acknowledge the following who have been recently recognized for excellence by receiving the PRIDE Award:
- Michael Gross, Director of Public Safety
- Michael Miller, Catering Manager, Food Services
- Richard Schott, Senior Instructor of Economics and Business
Edward R. Gilbert Award Recipients
- Richard P. Shott (2018)
- Cindy Becker (2017)
- Doug Sutliff (2016)
- Jennifer Stoudt (2015)
- Collette Joyal (2014)
- Margaret Upham (2013)
- Frieda Texter, Ph.D. (2012)
- Debra Baver (2011)
- Sally Stetler (2010)
- Art Bromirski (2009)
- Dave Ballaban (2008)
- Sandy Stump (2007)
Previous PRIDE Award Recipients
- Becki Achey, Corporal, Public Safety
- Richard Androne, Ph.D., Professor of English
- Mickey Baines, Director of the Accelerated Degree Programs
- Dave Ballaban, Registrar
- Debra Baver, Associate Registrar
- Cindy Becker, Administrative Assistant
- Tiffany Clayton, Coordinator of Multi-Cultural Programs/Assistant Director of Student Activities
- Idalia “Cocol” Bernal
- Art Bromirski, Sergeant, Public Safety Officer
- Kathy Cafoncelli, Executive Assistant to the President
- Karen Campbell, PhD, Professor of Biology
- Ryan Davis, Infrastructure Architect
- Elaine Dease, Facilities Supervisor – Operations
- Rosemary Deegan, Library Director
- Tam Do, Education Technology Support Specialist
- Karen Evans, Director of the Career Development Center
- Kevin Ezzell, Enrollment Advisor & Project Manager
- Angela Fonte, Assistant to the Provost
- Gary Higgins, Technical Support Specialist
- Jason Hoerr, Network & Computer Support Manager
- Sheila Hogue, Assistant to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Dean of Admission
- Gena Howard, Applications Support Manager
- Collette Joyal, Director of Enrollment/Information Services
- Ed Kappenstein, Facilities Manager/Energy Management
- Jeffrey Lentz, Artist in Residence
- Tiffany Lyle, Manager of Graduate Division
- Barbara Marshall, AVP of College Relations & Marketing
- Joanna McClintock, Enrollment Advisor, Site Coordinator – Blue Bell
- George Missonis, Audio Visual and Education Technology Librarian
- Loren Morgan, Associate Director of Admission
- William “Bill” Morrison, Senior Enrollment Advisor/Site Coordinator
- Douglas Nelson, Mail Clerk
- Nancy Orlando, Telecommunications Support/Secretary, Campus Telephone Operator
- John Pankrantz, Ph.D., Professor of History, Director of the Alpha Program
- Janet Pappas, Payroll Clerk
- Minnie Perteet, Facilities Services Worker – Custodian
- Dr. Ian J. Rhile
- John T. Short Jr.
- Sally Stetler, Assistant Dean of Students
- Jennifer Stoudt, Director of Publications / Editor, The Albright Reporter
- Sandy Stump, Collection Management Librarian and Associate Library Director
- Sandy Sullivan, Catering Assistant
- Doug Sutliff, Carpenter
- Frieda Texter, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry and Biochemistry/Undergraduate Research and ACRE Director
- Margaret Upham Secretary, Development
- Dr. Rodney Warfield, Professor of Education
- Lorraine Wentzel, Operations Coordinator
- Cindy Werner, Assistant Director of the Accelerated Degree Programs
- Samantha Wesner, MSN, CRNP, RNC, Assistant Dean of Students and Director of the Gable Health Center
- Tom Zerbe, Assistant Controller/Accounts Payable