Office of Human Resources
“To formulate, communicate, and implement Human Resource objectives, practices, policies, and procedures in concert with Albright College’s vision and mission while meeting short- and long-range organization goals and opportunities. To guide and lead the change process and to evaluate HR’s contributions to organizational effectiveness. To provide services to the College through administrative, advisory, and strategic planning functions and proactively manage the ever-changing dynamics of the human resource asset.”
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, anonymous way to alert administrators of inappropriate, unprofessional, unsafe or unethical behavior. Faculty, staff or students should call 866.943.5787 to speak to a non-Albright representative. Your name will not be taken and your call will not be recorded.
P.O. Box 15234
13th and Bern Streets
Reading, PA 19612-5234
1801 N. 12th Street
Reading, PA 19612
Fax: (610) 921-7633
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Interim Director of Human Resources
Interim Assistant Director of Human Resources
HRIS and Project Manager
Human Resources Specialist II
Status Changes/Position Changes
Human Resources Specialist
New Hire Onboarding and Training
Student Employment Coordinator
- Employee Feedback Form
- 2024 Holiday Calendar
- Department of Public Safety Annual Report
- Albright College Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (DAAPP)
- Albright Excellence Program
Albright College discourages smoking on campus grounds as a matter of good health practices, safety and professional decorum. The College’s policy on smoking is to define restrictions on smoking in the workplace in order to ensure the safety and well-being of our community.
Practices and Procedures
- In the interest of promoting community-wide health and safety, use of smoking materials is prohibited inside campus buildings and on campus grounds, except in designated smoking areas (25 feet from entrance to campus buildings). Use of smoking materials refers to the lighting and smoking of cigarettes, cigars, pipes or other similar items. The College requires that those who smoke on campus grounds deposit their cigarette butts in the designated vessels that are situated on campus. Employees should not discard cigarette butts on the ground, as it serves as litter and detracts from the beauty of the campus. Failure to discard cigarettes properly will be viewed as a performance issue that will result in appropriate disciplinary action.
- Smoking is permitted during nonworking time periods in designated smoking areas. Designated smoking areas include specific areas outside the buildings. Smoking materials must be properly disposed of in ash cans provided. Nonworking time periods include lunch, breaks, or before or after work. Special “smoke breaks” are not permitted.
- The Albright College Smoking Policy also applies to vendors, guests and visitors to our campus. The individual hosting the visitor is responsible for advising the visitor of the Smoking Policy.
- Each supervisor is responsible for enforcing the Smoking Policy in his or her respective area. Disregard for smoking guidelines should be handled by discussions or warnings as defined in our Disciplinary Policy.
- Any questions or disputes arising under this policy shall be referred to the appropriate Vice President and to the Director of Human Resources.