Albright students have access to many technology services!
Client Services and Media Services: Call, email, or come to Client Services located on the 1st floor of the Center for Computing and Mathematics (CCM) Building for assistance with technology issues, password resets, or to check out media equipment for a class project.
Wireless Network: Albright has a wireless network across the Reading campus. The network covers residence halls, academic buildings, administrative buildings, and many outdoor spaces! You can use this network to access the Internet with your computer, phone, and other personal networked devices.
LionLink: Lionlink is the Albright system that provides you access to the following systems and services via a single LionLink account password.
Click here to activate your new LionLink account. (NOTE: Be sure to setup your security questions so you are able to reset your password 24/7 from anywhere.)
- Student email: Incoming students receive an albright.edu email account in Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud service. Click here to start using your new student email account.
- Identity System: Incoming and current students have access to the Identity System, which helps guide students through submitting forms and information to prepare for the upcoming semester. If you’re not sure of what you need to do next, go to the Identity System and make sure no new forms are available before the start of the semester.
- Self Service: Use the Self Service system to register for courses, view your course schedule, see grades, and review your account statements. Self Service also gives you access to LionPay, our convenient, online option for making payments.
- Moodle: Moodle is Albright’s learning management system. Many instructors use Moodle to share the course syllabus, to make course announcements, as a course discussion forum, and more.
- MyHousing: MyHousing is the system for making housing selections and selecting your meal plan.
- Wireless Network & Computers: Use your LionLink credentials to log on to the Albright wireless network or any college owned computer.
- Library Systems: Access Albright Library resources such as a variety of online journals and databases.
Document Storage on the Network: All students are provided 10 GB file storage space on the Albright network. Your network documents are secured by your LionLink credentials and are backed up daily. All students also have 1 TB of storage on Microsoft OneDrive through Office 365.
Computer labs: There are numerous computer labs throughout campus. To view a complete list of computer labs on Albright’s Reading campus click here. The following computer labs are across the hall from Client Services and assistance is readily available from our Client Services staff:
Print Resources: All student computer labs and the Library have one or more black-and-white laser printers accessible from any available computer. We use a networked printing queue known as PawPrint to send jobs to these printers. There is presently no fee for student printing.