CCM Computer Lab Procedure
- Food and drink are permitted in the labs with the understanding that you are responsible for any damage inflicted upon the computers or any other device belonging to the college.
- Please be considerate of others in the lab and go about our work quietly. For this reason, talking on cell phones is prohibited in the lab area. Please take your conversations to the breezeway or outside.
- Wireless for personal computers is provided in the labs. You may bring a personal computer to work on and connect it to the Albright wireless network from inside the labs.
- Do not give your network account information to anyone, and do not log anyone else on to the network with your account. Doing so is a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy and can result in the deactivation of your account.
- If you are having a problem with your network account, first try logging on to a different computer. If the problem persists ask the technician located at the IT Helpdesk.
- Computers with scanning capability are reserved for that purpose. Please do not use these computers unless you are using the scanner or there are no other computers available.
- Documents can be saved to on personal network folders on all on-campus computers but IT is not responsible for information lost in this manner. We suggest E-mailing work to yourself or saving it on a Flash Drive.
- Lost or found objects can be retrieved or turned in to Client Services.
- Questions? Consult a Client Services Representative.