Gmail Password Reset
If you have forgotten your Albright Student Gmail account password, you must contact Client Services by phone at (610) 921-7676 to have it reset.
If you know your password and would like to change it for security purposes, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Albright Gmail account.
- Click the circle in the top-right corner of the page. A drop-down box will open.
- Click on “My Account.” This will open a new page or tab.
- On the left-hand side, there will be a column of options. Click on “Sign-in & security.”
- In the column on the left, under the “Sign-in & security” section, click “Signing in to Google.” You will scroll to that section of the page.
- Click “Password” in the right hand column this section.
- You will be prompted to sign in again. Enter your password, and click “Sign in.”
- Enter your new password twice and click the “Change Password” button.
Important: Your Albright Gmail password is different than the password used to access other Albright services. If you have forgotten your LionLink password to access Self Service, please go to Lion Link and click ‘Forgotten Password” or contact Client Services at 610-921-7676 for assistance.