Activate Your LionLink Account
Your Albright Username
Your username is your key to all online Albright systems and resources. Albright usernames are the portion of your email address before the “@albright.edu” and typically follow the format “firstname.lastname001″. Your username This may differ if you have a name in common with another student, or if you have a longer name.
After your enrollment deposit is confirmed by our Admissions Office, you will receive a confirmation email. Within two weeks your account will generate and you will receive another email with information to activate your account. If it has been more than two weeks since you received your deposit confirmation email and you have not received your account credentials, please contact Client Services at 610-921-7676 for further assistance.
Your name is John D. Smith, your Albright email address and username will likely be:
Your name is:
John D. Smith
Your email address:
- To activate your LionLink account you will need your username and PIN from an email sent by the Admissions Office within two weeks following the confirmation of your enrollment deposit.
- You must activate your LionLink account before you can access any other Albright online services, including student email.
LionLink Account Activation
- Gather required information
Refer to the Deposit Acknowledgement email from the Office of Admissions for your LionLink username and 5-digit PIN.
- Activate your account
- Go to LionLink
- Select ‘Activate New Account’
- Enter your LionLink UserID and 5-digit PIN
- Check ‘Agree to Terms and Conditions’
- Create your password
- Update ‘Security Questions’
- Enter ‘Alternate Email’
Your new password must be:
- At least 10 characters long
- Must contain at least one Uppercase letter
- Must contain at least one Lowercase letter
- Must contain at least one Number
- Must contain at least one Special Characters (!,@,#,$,%,^,&, or *, for example)
- Cannot contain segments of your username