Mailroom Service Notifications:
- Incoming students: When having packages sent to the campus, please keep in mind that because our mailroom is very small, we are unable to hold items for longer than a 48 hour period before returning to sender. Please be sure that if you are having a package sent to the campus you will need to retrieve it within 48 hours of our receipt.
- Please access your student mailbox number and combo through: Identity.albright.edu
Campus Center, Lower Level
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Mail Room Staff
Frank Schaeffer, Mail Clerk email@example.com
- Albright College Mailing Addresses
- Postage and Mailing
- Mailing Guidelines for College Departments
- USPS Information
Albright College Mailing Addresses
FOR EXPRESS MAIL AND DELIVERIES.
For student mail, please include student’s mailbox number and indicate that the mail be delivered to the mailroom.
1621 Nth. 13th Street
Reading, PA 19604
P.O. Box Address
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Students will receive an email from Albright College when we receive a package for them. They may then come to pick-up their package. Students must present their student ID and they are only able to pick-up their own packages.
Postage and Mailing
Stamps are available for cash purchase.
Packages with stamps on that weight more than 13 ounces must be handled by a retail clerk at the U.S. Post Office.
Weight is not a factor for packages with online postage such as Click-N-Ship, eBay, Stamps.com, Endicia and Pitney Bowes Inc., or for packages with pre-printed “no postage necessary” return labels.
Mail and parcels to be sent UPS are handled through the College Book Store in the Campus Center.
Mailing Guidelines for College Departments
- Provide the departmental account number for mailing charges on the front of each bundle of mail.
- Separate inter-campus mail, stamped mail, envelopes/postcards reflecting “No Postage Necessary” from mail to be metered.
- Separate sealed envelopes from unsealed envelopes.
- Separate domestic from international mail.
- Envelopes must be address side up and right side up (as opposed to upside down) and flaps down.
- Do not tuck flaps into envelopes.
- Use the correct envelopes. First class, bulk, etc.
- Envelopes 6 1/8” X 11 ½” or larger must be separated from other mail and stacked flat, not on end.
- Do not stamp account number or place any other markings in the upper right hand corner of mail piece where the postage is applied.
- Campus mail for student mailboxes should be in box number sequence.
- When ordering an 8 ½” x 11” flyer to be distributed to all student mailboxes, request that it be tri-folded.
- In order to quality for pre-sorted rates, the last line of the address on letter size mail pieces needs to be 5/8th inch from the bottom of the envelope.
- Bulk mailings require a minimum of 200 pieces, all the same weight, in zip code order and the indicia printed on the envelope.
US Post Office
2100 N. 13TH St.
READING, PA 19612-0001
Fax: (610) 921-7011
TTY Service (877) 889-2457 for hearing impaired
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Sat 8:00 a.m.-.3:00p.m.
Last Daily Collection
Mon-Fri 6:00 p.m.
Sat 3:00 p.m.