Facilities Services and Operations
Welcome to the Albright College Facilities Services Web Page. We have developed this web page to provide you with information about the types of services available from the Albright College Facilities Services Departments and how to obtain those services, as well as a way to share information about the Facilities Departments.
Our campus and facilities are serviced by dedicated employees working as a team to operate, maintain, repair, renovate, and clean over 1.1 million square feet of space encompassed by 50 plus structures located on 118 acres. We offer a myriad of services that include: repair, maintenance and renovation of facilities and the infrastructure; custodial services; grounds and landscape maintenance; refuse disposal; event support; and administrative services.
We are committed to taking care of our campus through a collaborative team effort. Our goals are to provide responsive, quality service, to provide safe, well-maintained, and attractive facilities that are conducive to learning and working, to effectively communicate with our Customers so we understand their needs and expectations, and to address the needs of professional and personal development of our employees.
We are here to serve and support Albright College Students, Faculty, and Staff and want to work with you to fully understand your requirements. Please do not hesitate to call upon us and offer any comments, or suggestions that may help us achieve our goals.
Office hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
FACILITIES DEPARTMENT MAIN NUMBER: 610-921-7520
Location: 1801 N12th Street; Camp Building 2nd floor
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: PLEASE CALL PUBLIC SAFETY-610-921-7670
Outstanding Service Award and Safety Award Winners
The Facilities Department is pleased to announce this quarter’s recipient of the Outstanding Team Member award is Corey Matusek from the Grounds Department and the Maintenance Department has received the Golden Helmet Award for Safety Practices.
- Congratulations to this Quarters Winner of the “Gold Standard” Albright College Facilities Award: The Maintenance Team.
- The preferred way of submitting service requests for routine maintenance (i.e. change a light bulb, fix a drawer, it’s too hot / it’s too cold, leaky faucet, etc.) is to complete one of our Online Service Request Forms below. (Click here for instructions on submitting service requests).
- You may also call our Service Center during normal business hours or leave a message in our voice mail 24 hours a day. Our number is (610) 921-7520 (on campus, you need only dial the last four numbers), visit us to fill out a printed form, or fax us at (610) 921-7235.
- After hours problems / emergencies requiring immediate attention should be directed to the Public Safety Department at (610) 921-7670. Public Safety will then activate the Facilities on-call system.
- When planning an event, be sure to review the Event Scheduling Policy, the Facility Use Policy and the Request for Facility Use Form.
- Having trouble with cable TV? Please check this compatibility list to see if your model meets the system requirements.
- Connecting a Standard Definition TV Adapter to an HDTV