How do I use the Office 365 for Webmail and Organization?
- Go to the Office 365 login portal.
- Enter your Albright email address and LionLink password.
Microsoft offers basic instructions for using their Mail, Calendar, People, and Tasks tools. Take a look at their support article for more information.
Adjusting your Settings
You can access settings for your Office 365 Webmail and other applications by clicking the “Settings” cog at the top right of the window and selecting an application (e.g. “Mail”) from the menu.
Setting up Mail Forwarding
- Go into the Settings for “Mail”. (See the section above.)
- Go to Mail > Accounts > Forwarding
- Select “Start forwarding” and enter the email address where you want your emails to go.
- If you want copies of your emails to be in your Albright inbox as well, select “Keep a copy of forwarded messages.”
Back to KB