Campus printers that do not have an ID swipe to sign-in often request a Department Identification Number or Personal Identification Number. Using a Personal Identification Number can allow you to receive fax confirmations.
1) Open a web browser and go to https://pawprint.albright.edu/
(Note: if you are submitting a document on the web to print you use https://pawprint.albright.edu/m. They are very similar, but take you to different places.)
2) Sign in using your LionLink Credentials
3) On the page that loads, click ‘Generate PIN’ at the center of the screen
4) This will open expand this box. Click the ‘Generate PIN’ button
5) You will be asked if you want to continue generating a new PIN. Click ‘Yes’ if you would like to
proceed. If you have previously created a PIN, clicking ‘Yes’ will change the number you use.
6) A window will appear with your PIN number. An email will also be sent to the email address
associated with the username you used to sign in to PawPrint.
7) Once you have created your PIN, you can use this number to sign in at Multi-Function Devices
across campus that allow sign in by PIN.