How do I use Citrix Receiver?
- The Citrix Receiver should launch shortly after you start your computer. If it does not, launch the program.
- You can now open the Citrix Receiver from the system tray in Windows or from the program ribbon on a Mac.
- The Citrix server should be mapped to your computer automatically.
- You should be prompted to enter your username and password. Use your LionLink credentials to access Citrix.
- If you are prompted to enter ‘Domain/Username’ enter ‘ALB\’ then your username and your LionLink password on the password line. You can also click ‘Cancel’ if you receive this particular login box.
- A desktop like the following window will open with your applications automatically mapped.
- You can launch your applications by single-clicking on them from your Citrix menu.
- Remember that these applications will use unique system credentials that are different than your LionLink credentials.
- To log out of Citrix when you are done, select your name from the top-right corner to open the menu and click “Log Off.”
- I keep receiving a prompt to log in that asks me to log in with a Domain/Username after I cancelled out.
- Click your name in the top-right of the screen to open your menu.
- Open ‘Accounts’
- If you see a record there for albcitrix – delete it that account.
- This should resolve the issue.
- I don’t see my applications
If you experience other issues with the Citrix Receiver client, please reach out to Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 921-7676 to open a support ticket.
Back to KB