List of Available Classes
- Colebrookdale Railroad Ride Information – Click here to register
- Breakfast with the Commissioners Information – Click here to register
- PA Land Use Institute – Register online – Register with Invoice
- Municipal Picnic at the Park – Register online – Register with Invoice
* Regarding classes that were in progress. We will re-schedule these classes, most likely in the fall, giving you plenty of time to plan to attend. Please stay tuned for updates to our future events and classes
PLEASE NOTE that online payment is preferred for online registrations for events that include a fee. Please also note the registration choices available for each event. If you need help or more information, please contact Andrea Weist.
ALL CLASSES HELD AT ROESSNER HALL – UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Registrations include facilities, and/or food, refreshments. Accordingly, registrations must be cancelled no later than 5 days prior to the event. CELG reserves the right to charge registration fees for cancellations after the 5-day window.
Pay Online vs. Invoice
If you are planning on paying with a credit card, please select the “Pay Online” option next to the class/event name. If you plan to get an invoice, please select the “Invoice” option next to the class/event name. Once selected please fill out the form as normal.
|Center for Excellence in Local Government|
C/O Albright College
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612-5234
Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2018 Center for Excellence in Local Government, County of Berks, Pennsylvania. All Rights Reserved.