List of Available Classes:
- Virtual Conference Registration Form
- Virtual Conference Sponsorship Form
- Breakfast with County Commissioners – Register
- PA Land Use Institute Registration – Register
- Agenda is Preliminary.
- Zoom information for each session will be available week of conference
- Passwords for each session to verify attendance will be provided.
- You must have video enabled to verify attendance for CLE’S for Water / Waste Water and legal credits.
- Water and Waste Water operators must participate in 2.5 Hours for each conference CLE. 2.5, 5, or 7.5 total hours.
- Legal track has 3 one hour sessions for a total of 3 CLE’s.
PLEASE NOTE that online payment is preferred for online registrations for events that include a fee. Please also note the registration choices available for each event. If you need help or more information, please contact Andrea Weist!
ALL CLASSES HELD AT ROESSNER HALL – UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED
Registrations include facilities, and/or food, refreshments. Accordingly, registrations must be cancelled no later than 5 days prior to the event. CELG reserves the right to charge registration fees for cancellations after the 5-day window.
Pay Online vs. Invoice
If you are planning on paying with a credit card, please select the “Pay Online” option next to the class/event name. If you plan to get an invoice, please select the “Invoice” option next to the class/event name. Once selected please fill out the form as normal.
|Center for Excellence in Local Government|
C/O Albright College
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612-5234
Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2018 Center for Excellence in Local Government, County of Berks, Pennsylvania. All Rights Reserved.