Art Talent Awards
Albright College offers Art Talent Awards of $3,000 to $5,000 per year to students with outstanding artistic talent. Art Talent Awards are independent of merit scholarships and need-based financial aid.
Art Talent Awards are given on the basis of an evaluation of students' art, photography, video or film portfolios. In order to be considered for a talent award, students must have submitted an application for admission to Albright College.
Art & Photography Portfolios:
- Art or photography portfolios should include 15 – 20 jpeg images on a cd or 8" x 10" prints with the top clearly marked, and descriptions as to the medium used, dimensions and year created.
- Portfolios may be in the form of slides and/or compact discs.
Videos & Film Submissions:
- Video and film submissions should include at least one 20-minute video or film.
Talent Review Process
You may submit your portfolio by mail or in person.
Send your portfolios, videos and/or films to the Admission Office with an appropriately sized self-addressed, stamped return envelope. Submissions must be received on or before February 1, 2016.
Art Talent Award Coordinator
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612-5234
- 2015-16 talent reviews will be held on January 22, 23 and 24. All talent submissions must be complete by February 1, 2016.
Students being reviewed for a talent award will be informed of the decision on a rolling basis shortly after their audition.
Maintaining Your Talent Award
Art Talent Awards are renewable for four years with the following conditions:
- Students must enroll in at least two art courses by the end of the sophomore year.
Awards are renewable for four years of study at Albright. Students receiving these awards are free to pursue any major they wish. To schedule an audition, departmental review or portfolio review, please call (800) 252-1856.