With the opening of the new Schumo Center for Fitness and Well Being we encourage you to incorporate wellness into your life. Here are some great benefits of how physical activity will keep you healthy, fit, calm, in a better state of mind, and in the long run, prolong your life.
How Physical Activity Impacts Health
Just performing regular physical activity 3-5 days per week will decrease your risk in developing or possibly dying from some of the following causes of illness.
Enjoy our new fitness center and stay posted for new events coming soon.
- Reduces the risk of dying prematurely.
- Reduces the risk of possibly developing and/or dying from heart disease.
- Reduces the risk of developing diabetes.
- Reduces the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Helps reduce blood pressure in people who already have high blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer.
- Reduces feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Helps control weight.
- Helps build and maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- Helps older adults become stronger and better able to move about without falling.
- Promotes psychological well-being