Albright College PRIDE Awards
Criteria for Community PRIDE Awards
Nominee should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Employee shows consistence of his/her work ethic.
- Employee follows through on a designated project.
- Employee completes a project with excellence.
- Employee demonstrates excellent customer service, internally and/or externally.
- Employee performs good deeds for others.
- Employee initiates a cost-saving idea.
- Employee initiates a best-practice idea.
- Employee engages in knowledge-building activities: i.e. he/she uses and/or shares his/her knowledge with the community and with students through innovative classes and campus programming.
- Employee creates a project that benefits others.
- Employee engages in innovative thinking and innovative projects.
- Employee excels in his/her job.
- Employee sets and accomplishes high goals for him/herself.
- Employee shows desire to pursue the high standards of the College.
- Employee goes a step beyond expectations
- Employee seeks to improve his/herself professionally
- Employee seeks to improve his/her department
- Employee implements and promotes a new club or activity for the betterment of the campus community
- Employee motivates others and is a positive mentor.