Welcome to the Albright College Graduate Program in Education
The graduate program in Education leads to a Master of Arts or a Master of Science degree and offers two concentrations: General Education (which includes Secondary Education content areas) and Special Education. (The PK-4 Early Childhood Education program has been placed on a moratorium and is not accepting applications at this time.) Candidates can also pursue teacher certification in an area completing the master’s degree. Courses taken for teacher certification are predominantly graduate-level and are thus credited to the master’s degree, which makes Albright’s master’s program unique. It offers a master’s program with teacher certification embedded within it. At the same time, Albright welcomes candidates who currently work as teachers and are looking to pursue a master’s degree or an additional certificate.
Master's Degree Program in Education (M.A or M.S.)
- Teacher Certification Curriculum
- General/Secondary Education (7th-12th grades)
- PK-4 Early Childhood Education - We are not currently accepting new applications.
- Special Education (PreK-8 or 7-12) - We are not currently accepting new applications.
- Middle Level (4th-8th grades) only offered at the undergraduate level
For more information about the Master's Degree Program, call (610) 921-7856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Albright College Graduate Program