JUST GIVE US THE WHO, WHAT, WHERE & WHEN and WE WILL COME TO YOU!!
Imagine having The Experiential Learning and Career Development Center deliver a workshop on one of over 10 topics to your student organization, residence hall, class, club, chapter, team, group or department!
Imagine no more! The Experiential Learning and Career Development Center is proud to offer Workshops on Wheels, an exciting new (and free) way for your organization or group to provide a valuable experiential learning and career-related service in the comfort of your own residence hall, weekly meeting room, classroom, or (just about) anywhere else.
Still interested? Excellent. In about as much time as it takes you to order a pepperoni pizza, you can order a workshop, and you could be the hero of your organization!
How It Works: Steps for Ordering A Workshop
Step 1: Select a workshop from our list.
Step 2: Complete the online order form.
Step 3: Confirm workshop goals, customization requirements and logistics (time, date, location) with
one of our career counselors who will contact you upon receipt of the online order form.
Step 4: Reserve location and confirm with the Experiential Learning and Career Development Center.
Step 5: Advertise, advertise, advertise and send reminders, too.
Step 6: Have a great workshop!
Step 7: Tell others about Workshops on Wheels and schedule another workshop!
Need a Place to Hold Your Workshop?
Consider these options:
- Residence Hall Lounges
- Campus Center
- Reserving space at a local establishment (i.e., coffee shop - we drink coffee, too!)
- Introduction to the Experiential Learning and Career Development Center: So Many Options, So Many Services
- What is Experiential Learning and Why Should I Care?
- From Alpha to Major in 60 Seconds (or More): Choosing Your Major
- Resume 101
- What's a Cover Letter?
- How to Find the Perfect Internship or Job?
- Job Fair Preparation: What to Do and What NOT to Do
- Interviewing Skills: Blue or Black Suit and So Much More
- Mock Interviewing: Practice Makes Perfect
- Networking (and We Don't Mean on Facebook)
- 10 Things Employers Want Most
- Is Graduate School for Me? How to Determine the Right Program, Get Through the Application Process and Write a Personal Statement Without Freaking Out!
- Study Abroad: Can I Afford I? Where Can I Go? How Can I Make It Work With My Major?
- From Study Abroad to Career: How to Sell Your Experience to Employers and Graduate/Professional Schools.
Didn't Find What You Are Looking For? Work with a Career Counselor to Design a Workshop to Fit Your Needs
Still have questions? Call us to find out more at 610-921-7630 or email us at email@example.com
Order a workshop now!
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING and CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER
WORKSHOPS ON WHEELS REQUEST FORM
* Please note that ALL fields are required to submit this form. *