Experiential Learning and Career Development Center
Purple Briefcase allows employers to:
- Post and manage part-time, full-time employment and internship opportunities as well as register for On-Campus Interviewing, Career Fairs and additional campus events.
- Create a visual profile on your company that is searchable by Albright students and lets our students get to know your company in more ways than simply a logo.
- Conduct searches for qualified applicants and view students’ visual profiles that can outline their work history, academic accolades, and extracurricular info.
Whether you are a first year student or have graduated, Purple Briefcase is an important source of information, career related events, and career exploration tools. You are able to:
- View and apply for jobs and internships online
- Create a profile and upload resume for employer viewing
- Watch over 400 videos focused on career preparation
- Ask career related questions
- Rsvp to ELCDC events
- Schedule appointments with ELCDC staff
- Access all of this through the Albright College Purple Briefcase App!
- and SO much more!
Log in or register to get started on Purple Briefcase today!
Note: This resource is intended for the exclusive use of Albright College students, alumni, faculty and staff, as well as by legitimate employers seeking to hire Albright College candidates. Registrations, profiles and postings by persons outside of the Albright College community or for illegitimate, illicit or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited. For more information about Purple Briefcase, please contact Albright College Experiential Learning and Career Development Center at email@example.com.