Associate Professor Teresa Gilliams, Ph.D. Chair
Emeritus Professor Mary Jane Androne, Ph.D.
Professors Richard Androne, Ph.D. and Alberto Cacicedo, Ph.D.
Associate Professors Gary Adlestein, M.A.and Lawrence Morris, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Lesley Goodman, Ph.D.
Senior Instructor Denise Greenwood, M.A.
Rachel Liberatore, M.A., Director of the Writing Center
Lecturers: Denise Adam, Theresa Barbieri, Cathryn Clinton, Diane Conrad, James Gaffney, Dorothy Hoerr, Kevin Hughes, Maria McDonald, Maria Mogford, Jerry Tartaglia, William Uhrich and Marian Wolbers
Interdisciplinary Major in English-Theatre
- ENG 201 and 202
- THR 201
- One from THR 150, 210, 211, 212, 213
- THR 288 or 289
- ENG 354
- THR 388 and 389
- One from ENG 350, 352, 355, 356, 357, 366, 368, 372, 373, 374
- One from ENG 380, 384, 385, 386
- ENG 399 or 491
- THR 491
- Students are advised to take THR 101 as their General Studies Foundations Fine Arts course
- Students are advised to take ENG204 as one of their General Studies Connections courses