Our 100 Percent Investment in Your Future
For more than 150 years, Albright has worked hard to remain an affordable choice for exceptional students seeking a rigorous, interdisciplinary, private, liberal arts education. The College is proud to be a part of the small group of selective colleges that seek to meet 100% of institutionally determined financial need for all incoming freshman and transfers.
Why? Because we believe you should choose a school based on its academic profile … its extracurricular opportunities … its campus culture. You know … the important things.
- The College’s priority financial aid deadline for the 2015-2016 academic year is March 1, 2015.
- If your financial aid and admission applications are complete by March 1, 2015, your admission will be supported by a financial aid award meeting 100% of your institutionally determined need.
- If you’re considering applying early (pre-January 2015), consider completing the College Board’s 2015-2016 CSS Profile, an optional application for families interested in an early analysis of aid eligibility.
- After January 1, 2015, all students—new and returning—must complete the 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- If you live in Pennsylvania and wish to be considered for the PHEAA State Grant Program, your FAFSA must be processed with PHEAA by May 1, 2015.
Click on the links below to learn more about financial aid options at Albright: