Checklist for Incoming Albrightians
After you send in your enrollment deposit, we will mail you a letter and send you an e-mail with log-in information for your new Albright email account as well as other online services at the College. If you have log-in difficulties at any Albright page, please contact the Albright Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Mark your calendar!
- Move-In Day – Sunday, January 25. Bring your boxes but not your muscles! We will provide some manpower to move you into your dorm!
- Classes Begin – Monday, January 26. Good luck on your first day of class!
Gable Health and Counseling Center Form
- Carefully review the information provided on pages 1 and 2. Page 1 is a letter from the Gable Health Center. Page 2 explains a Pennsylvania law requiring all college students to be immunized against bacterial meningitis or to sign a waiver on medical or religious grounds declining the vaccination.
- Page 3 is the waiver mentioned above.
- Complete pages 4-7 with the advice of your physician. A physician’s signature is required.
- Complete page 8 with the advice of your parent(s)/guardian(s). A copy of your insurance card and a parent/guidance signature are required.
- All medical forms should be returned to:Albright College
Gable Health Center
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Fax number: (610) 921-7590***To protect your medical privacy, do not e-mail these forms.
***Please return all forms by January 1.
***Direct all questions to: Samantha Wesner at 610-921-7532.
College Relations Student Information Form
- The College Relations form should be returned to:Albright College College Relations & Marketing
13th and Bern Streets
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Fax: 610-921-7295***Please return this form by January 1.
***Direct all questions to the College Relations Office:
- Review our curriculum on pages 1 and 2 in order to prepare for course registration.
- Contact Yuriko Beaman, Director of Disability Services, regarding services for students with disabilities and to start the accommodations request process. The Director can be reached at email@example.com or at 610-929-6639.
- For detailed information about various academic services, please consult the links on this page.
- Course selection materials will be sent you the first week of December. Please return your course preferences to the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible but prior to January 15.
- ***To ensure that you have access to critical information, it is very important that you read and follow the instructions at http://www.albright.edu/itservices/start/students.html.
- Please make sure you have done the following:
- Activate your new student email
- Activate your new LionLink account.
- Setup secure questions and answers to enable future LionLink password resets.
For more information on specific topics, please visit the IT Services website.
***Please direct all questions to: the Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Housing and Dining Services
- You will need access to your Albright MyHousing log-in credentials.
- Consult one of these documents for instructions: Text version (no pictures, fewer details). Screenshot version (coming soon).
- Go to: http://www.albright.edu/housingsignup/
- Follow either set of instructions given in Step 2.
***Direct questions to the Office of Housing & Residential Learning at (610) 921-7641.
ID Photograph Submission
***Direct all questions to the Albright Help Desk: 610-921-7676.