Checklist for Incoming Albrightians
After you send in your enrollment deposit, we will mail you a letter and send you an e-mail with log-in information for your new Albright email account as well as other online services at the College. If you have log-in difficulties at any Albright page, please contact the Albright Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Mark your calendar!
- Move-In Day – Sunday, January 25. Bring your boxes but not your muscles! We will provide some manpower to move you into your dorm!
- Classes Begin – Monday, January 26. Good luck on your first day of class!
Gable Health and Counseling Center Form
- Carefully review and complete all of the information provided by the Gable Health Center.
- Your health care provider must complete the physical on page 5 and all of your immunization information on pages 6-10 must be completed and current.
- Complete page 11 with the advice of your parent(s)/guardian(s). Please provide a copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- All medical forms should be returned to:
Gable Health Center
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Fax number: (610) 921-7590***To protect your medical privacy, do not e-mail these forms.
***Please return all forms by January 1st.
***Direct all questions to Daisy Nieves or Karen Ashcroft at 610-921-7532.
College Relations Photo and Press Release Waiver Form
- Login with your activated LionLink account (if you have not yet activated your account, see the the IT Services section below) and then select the “Photo/Press Waiver” form from the drop down.
***Please complete this form by January 1.
***Direct all questions to:
The College Relations Office
610-921-7526 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review our curriculum on pages 1 and 2 in order to prepare for course registration.
- Contact Yuriko Beaman, Director of Disability Services, regarding services for students with disabilities and to start the accommodations request process. The Director can be reached at email@example.com or at 610-929-6639.
- For detailed information about various academic services, please consult the links on this page.
- Course selection materials will be sent you the first week of December. Please return your course preferences to the Registrar’s Office as soon as possible but prior to January 15.
- ***To ensure that you have access to critical information, it is very important that you read and follow the instructions at http://www.albright.edu/itservices/start/students.html.
- Please make sure you have done the following:
- Activate your new LionLink account.
- Setup secure questions and answers to enable future LionLink password resets.
- Use LionLink to access your new student email
For more information on specific topics, please visit the IT Services website.
***Please direct all questions to: the Help Desk at 610-921-7676
Housing and Dining Services
- You will need access to your Albright MyHousing log-in credentials.
- Consult one of these documents for instructions: Text version (no pictures, fewer details). Screenshot version (coming soon).
- Go to: http://www.albright.edu/housingsignup/
- Follow either set of instructions given in Step 2.
***Direct questions to the Office of Housing & Residential Learning at (610) 921-7641.
- For consultation on meal plan options or general questions contact Dining Services at 610-929-6680.
ID Photograph Submission
***Direct all questions to the Albright Help Desk: 610-921-7676.