Checklist for Incoming Albrightians
After you send in your enrollment deposit, we will mail you a deposit acknowledgement letter with log-in information for your new Albright LionLink account. Directions to login to your LionLink are included or available for you to review here. If you have log-in difficulties on any Albright page, please contact the Albright Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Mark your calendar!
- Move-In Day – Thursday, August 25. Bring your boxes but not your muscles! We will provide some manpower to move you into your dorm!
- Classes Begin – Monday, August 29. Good luck on your first day of class!
Start preparing for your first academic semester at Albright by reviewing our course selection instructions and reading the letter from the Registrar that links you to information on course registration and placement testing.
Fall course registration is not available until June 12th. Please check back at that time.
Albright conducts placement testing for incoming students on a limited basis. If we determine that you must take a brief online placement exercise for English, we will contact you. Otherwise you need not take action.
If you plan to meet the Foreign Language requirement in a language you took for more than one year in high school, or in a language in which you are bilingual or a native or heritage speaker, then you are required to take a brief online language placement test by July 1.
- Contact Disability Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request the Accommodation Packet.
- Provide documentation, such as Psycho-educational reports, and related forms no later than May 6. Requesting accommodations is a process that can take time. Documentation should be sent to:
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612-5234
Fax number: 610- 921-7855
- Schedule an intake appointment with the Director of Disability Services.
- Provide further documentation (if needed).
- Provide Academic Accommodation Letters (AALs) to professors (if approved for accommodations)
Gable Health and Counseling Center Form
Housing and Dining Services
- You will need access to your Albright MyHousing log-in credentials.
- Consult one of these documents for instructions: Text version (no pictures, fewer details). Screenshot version (coming soon).
- Go to: http://www.albright.edu/housingsignup/
- Follow either set of instructions given in Step 2.
***Direct questions to the Office of Housing & Residential Learning at (610) 921-7641.
- For consultation on meal plan options or general questions contact Dining Services at 610-929-6680.
College Relations Photo and Press Release Waiver Form
Login with your activated LionLink account (if you have not yet activated your account, see the the IT Services section below) and then select the “Photo/Press Waiver” form from the drop down.
***Please complete this form by June 15.
***Direct all questions to:
The College Relations Office
610-921-7526 | email@example.com
- ***To ensure that you have access to critical information, it is very important that you read and follow the instructions at http://www.albright.edu/itservices/start/students.html.
- Please make sure you have done the following:
- Activate your new LionLink account.
- Setup secure questions and answers to enable future LionLink password resets.
- Use LionLink to access your new student email
For more information on specific topics, please visit the IT Services website.
***Please direct all questions to: the Help Desk at 610-921-7676
ID Photograph Submission
Once you submit information from your list below, you can check on the status of some of your items at identity.albright.edu. Please direct all of your account related questions to the Albright College Help Desk at 610-921-7676.