Checklist for Incoming Albrightians
After you send in your enrollment deposit, we will mail you a letter and send you an e-mail with log-in information for your new Albright email account as well as other online services at the College. If you have log-in difficulties at any Albright page, please contact the Albright Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Mark your calendar!
- Move-In Day – Sunday, January 25. Bring your boxes but not your muscles! We will provide all of the manpower to move you into your dorm! Following Move-In, we will host our Convocation ceremony for you and your families, officially marking your matriculation and starting the new year.
- Classes Begin – Monday, January 26. Good luck on your first day of class!
Gable Health and Counseling Center Form
- Carefully review the information provided on pages 1 and 2. Page 1 is a letter from the Gable Health Center. Page 2 explains a Pennsylvania law requiring all college students to be immunized against bacterial meningitis or to sign a waiver on medical or religious grounds declining the vaccination.
- Page 3 is the waiver mentioned above.
- Complete pages 4-7 with the advice of your physician. A physician’s signature is required.
- Complete page 8 with the advice of your parent(s)/guardian(s). A copy of your insurance card and a parent/guidance signature are required.
- All medical forms should be returned to:Albright College
Gable Health Center
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Fax number: (610) 921-7590***To protect your medical privacy, do not e-mail these forms.
***Please return all forms by January 1.
***Direct all questions to: Samantha Wesner at 610-921-7532.
College Relations Student Information Form
- The College Relations form should be returned to:Albright College College Relations & Marketing
13th and Bern Streets
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612
Fax: 610-921-7295***Please return this form by January 1.
***Direct all questions to the College Relations Office:
- Review our curriculum on pages 1 and 2 in order to prepare for course registration.
- Contact Yuriko Beaman, Director of Disability Services, regarding services for students with disabilities and to start the accommodations request process. The Director can be reached at email@example.com or at 610-929-6639.
- For detailed information about various academic services, please consult the links on this page.
- Course selection materials are available here. If you are attending Arche’, review the information and write your course preferences in order to discuss with an advisor during course registration. If you are unable to attend Arche’, please return your course preferences to the Registrar’s Office by January 1.
- ***To ensure that you have access to critical information, it is very important that you read and follow the instructions at http://www.albright.edu/itservices/start/students.html.
- Please make sure you have done the following:
- Activate your new student email
- Activate your new LionLink account.
- Setup secure questions and answers to enable future LionLink password resets.
For more information on specific topics, please visit the IT Services website.
***Please direct all questions to: the Help Desk at 610-921-7676.
Housing and Dining Services
- You will need access to your Albright MyHousing log-in credentials.
- Consult one of these documents for instructions: Text version (no pictures, fewer details). Screenshot version (coming soon).
- Go to: http://www.albright.edu/housingsignup/
- Follow either set of instructions given in Step 2.
***Direct questions to the Office of Housing & Residential Learning at (610) 921-7641.
ID Photograph Submission
***Direct all questions to the Albright Help Desk: 610-921-7676.