download a printable copy of the application.
COMMON APPLICATION: Albright is a member of the Common Application, and you should feel free to use it.
For more information, visit www.commonapp.org.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early in their senior year.
- Admission to Albright is on a rolling, non-binding basis. This means that applications are reviewed shortly after all necessary documents have been received, and that you have until May 1 to inform us of your intent to enroll.
- Applications received by March 1 will be given full consideration for admission and scholarships. Students who apply after March 1 will be considered on a space available basis.
- Homeschooled Student
Additional materials a FRESHMAN applicant must submit:
Mail or fax the following additional application materials -- either separately or together -- to:
Office of Admission
13th and Bern Streets
P.O. Box 15234
Reading, PA 19612-5234
- One teacher recommendation (PDF) Ask a teacher from a junior or senior year course to write on
your behalf. He/She should have taught you in a major subject (English, mathematics, science, social studies or foreign language).
The teacher may either write a personal letter or use the form above.
- The Secondary School Report (PDF) Give the form to your guidance counselor to complete.
- High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT test scores (optional)
The Test Optional Supplement form
is for applicants who: apply via the Common Application; change their mind and decide to apply test optional after submitting an Albright application; or use an old Albright application that does not offer the test optional option.
Additional materials a TRANSFER applicant must submit:
If you have any questions, please call 800-252-1856 to speak with an admission counselor.