Academics at Albright are all about you.
Our flexible interdisciplinary curriculum encourages you to combine majors and disciplines to create an individualized academic program that meets your needs and reflects your interests.
Close faculty mentorship, numerous experiential learning options, and a diverse, supportive community of scholars and learners will help you exceed your own expectations and graduate with a commitment to a lifetime of service and learning.
- A timeless liberal arts education that provides a durable, practical, versatile skill set fosters successful outcomes; and never goes out of style
- An innovative, unique curriculum that crosses scholarly disciplines and encourages you to combine majors, minors and disciplines to reflect and advance your academic interests and goals
- Strength in the arts, the natural sciences and business
- A nationally recognized arts program that blends classroom theory with hands-on practice and performance, including Albright’s critically acclaimed theatre troupe, the Domino Players
- The Experience Program, a collection of cultural events comprising scholarly lectures, artistic exhibitions, musical recitals, theatrical performances and more, which intensify and complement what you learn in the classroom
- Outstanding faculty members who are deeply committed to your success, who teach all of your Albright courses, and who are challenging and demanding but also accessible and caring
- A vibrant experiential learning program that offers opportunities for undergraduate research in collaboration with faculty members; for internships that let you put your classroom knowledge to work; and for study across the globe.
- January Interim: An optional, 3-week course period between the fall and spring semesters when you can accelerate your studies, participate in research or take advantage of faculty-led trips abroad