Tuition and Fees
Comprehensive Tuition Effective May 29, 2017 - May 31, 2018
Accelerated courses in major: $1,775.00
Accelerated courses in general studies: $1,380.00
Albright College tuition for accelerated courses include the following:
- Textbooks and instructional material
- Technology fees
- Online tutoring and support services
- Graduation fees (cap & gown, diploma, etc.)
- $150 enrollment fee at the time student enrolls in major
- College Level Exam Program Transcript fee (CLEP):1, 2 $100.00
- Academic Credit for Experiential Learning (ACEL):2 $75.00/credit awarded
1 Test-taker will be required to pay a fee payable to CLEP to register for the exam. Albright College will not charge the test-taker to proctor the examination. This fee will only be charged if student successfully passed the CLEP.
2 Albright College ADP has been awarded the designation of a military friendly institution. Due to this, we will waive this fee for veterans, active service members, first responders (police officers, firefighters and paramedics) as well as their direct family members (spouse or dependent child as defined by FAFSA). Effective June 1, 2016 for new submissions only.