Outcomes of Accelerated Learning at Albright College
The Accelerated Learning experience at Albright allows adult and nontraditional students to go back to school and finish what they started. And with the tools and the skills that they have acquired, they start new career paths or new courses of study. And sometimes, they even start new businesses.
Climbing the Ladder
The Accelerated Learning experience has helped accelerate many careers, including those of the graduates who went on to the jobs listed below:
- Cigna, Project Manager
- Global Business Planning Director, Nike
- Lehigh Valley Health Network, Clinical Coordinator
- ADP, Small Business Payroll & HR Specialist
- Psychotherapist, Private Practice, greater Lehigh Valley
- Chief of Staff, Investment Management Company
- Logistics Coordinator, Drug Plastics & Glass Co.
- Project Manager, Siemens Health Services
- Health Benefits/Wellness Consultant, Integrative Health Coach
- Enrollment Services Administrator, Montgomery County Community College
- Community Development Fiscal Officer, City of Reading
- Senior Vice President Change Management, Fulton Financial Corporation
- Senior Lead QA Analyst at eBay/GSI Commerce
- Director of Building & Grounds, Wyomissing School District
- Area Manager, Superior Tube Company
- Accountant, SHI Cryogenics of America, Inc.
- Director, Revenue Cycle, Epic Implementation Team, CRCE-I
- Risk Manager & Insurance Consultant
- Volunteer Crisis Counselor, Women Center of Montgomery County
- Project Manager, Kupper Engineering, Inc.
- Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker, Resources for Human Development
- Clinical Supervisor, Keenan House/Treatment Trends, Inc.
- Benefits Administrator, Olympus Corporation of the Americas
- Accounting & Finance Accountant, Santander Bank
- Staffing Supervisor, Parkhouse Nursing & Rehab
- Team Lead, Access Services
- Student Support Specialist, Regional State College
- Assistant Manager, Woodstream Corporation
- Corporate Staff Accountant, Select Medical
- Assistant Business Manager, Central Pennsylvania School District
- Corporate Continous Improvement Manager, Stericycle
- Plant Controller, Simmons Bedding Co.
- SE Manager, Comm Solutions Company New York, New York
- Compliance Training Analyst, Santander Bank
- Operations & Volunteer Manager, The Literacy Center
- Inventory Planning Coordinator, East Penn Manufacturing
- Area Manager, Amazon.com
- People & Organization Development Specialist, FLSmidth
- Site Director, YMCA
- Enrollment Advisor, Albright College
- Health Navigator/Community Health Worker, Berks Counseling Center
- Senior Buyer, L3 Corp, SPD Electrical Systems
- Client Relationship Manager, The Vanguard Group
- Underwriting Manager, United Healthcare
- Developer, Weidenhammer Systems Corporation
- Subrogation Specialist, United America insurance, Co.
A few examples of where Albright College ADP students have pursued graduate degrees...
- Masters in Education, Albright College
- Saint Joseph’s University, Masters in Criminal Justice, specialization in Homeland Security
- Saint Joseph’s University, Master of Science, Organizational Development & Leadership
- Moravian College, Masters of Business Administration
- Chestnut Hill College, Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Villanova University, Human Resource Development
- Villanova University, Master of Accountancy and Finance
- George Fox University, MBA, Organizational Leadership
- Immaculata University, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Walden University, Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- New England College of Business & Finance, Masters of Science, Business Ethics & Compliance
- DeSales University, MBA
- Kutztown University, Masters of Arts Mental Health Counseling
- Gwynedd-Mercy University, Master of Science, Management
- Lebanon Valley College, MBA
- University of Hartford, MBA, concentration in Management
- California University of Pennsylvania, Master of Science, Exercise Science & Health Promotion
- Eastern University, MBA, concentration in Management
- West Chester University, MPA, Human Resources
*this data has been pulled via LinkedIn University pages on February 24, 2015 by Albright College.