Following the merger of Albright College and Schuylkill College in 1929, the building now called Teel Hall, was dedicated as the Evangelical School of Theology, affectionately referred to as The Angel Factory. When the Evangelical School merged with Bonebrake Seminary and moved to Ohio in 1954, the building was renamed Teel Hall in honor of the first president of Albright College in Reading, Dr. Warren F. Teel.

Teel Hall now houses psychology, business and economics, and political science. Its facilities include Kachel Chapel, a computer lab and the Psychology Department's research center.