Masters Hall was constructed in 1920.  At one time, the entire college administration was housed on the first floor of this building. Classrooms were located on the second floor and dormitory rooms were on the third floor.

Masters is currently home to the English & Communications, History, Education and Foreign Language (French, Spanish, Latin, Italian and German) departments. Also housed in Masters Hall are the Writing Center, a video conferencing room, the Digital Language Lab and the Graduate Division.